Sunday, May 30, 2010

Don't be a Part of ......


Why do people always ask “Why”?

I don’t know how to answer the question; it is very easy to ask “why” in a question format, but it is very difficult to answer “Why”.


The Incident
It was back to years, when I was doing internship at one of famous IT Company at Calicut. One day I sat besides the project manger of that company, I was searching on internet regarding SEM; meanwhile I found that the website of that company had some problem. When I reported this to project manger, he told me that, “why u r telling this to me, I am not the concern person. And shown me a link on their website and ask me “do u know why we provide this link on our website”.


I stunned…..
And says may be for any recovery process. So he told me if u known everything, then send a mail to this e-mail –ID,”there will be a concern person for handling this problem”.


At the end…
The manager told me that, “u wasted my precious 5 munities for a silly “why”.


Moral
Through this incident he advise me don’t be the part of “why” always be the part of “Answering the why”. If u didn’t have any answer (silly, stupid, and idiot) with u then don’t ask “why” to anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment